Lutefisk Helpers 2021
Lutefisk Helpers Needed
November 13th will be here before we know it ~ the date for Christ Lutheran’s Lutefisk & Meatball dinner! Because of concerns related to COVID-19, and the safety of our workers and guests, we will be holding a “carry outs by reservation only dinner.” No walk-ins will be served. The carry-out dinners will include lutefisk and lefse, meatballs, potatoes, rutabagas, coleslaw, cranberries and pie.
Areas you can help:
Make Pies – 3 fruit (cherry, blueberry or apple) and 1 pumpkin – eight or nine inch pies in disposable pans.
Cash Donations for rutabagas, lefse, lutefisk
Prepare rutabagas – October 4 and October 17 – 9:00 am
Prepare Meatballs – November 10 and November 11 – starting at 8:30 am
Setup and Accept Donated Pies – November 12 – 1:00 pm – 7:00 pm
November 13, 2021 with 21 Carryout Order Pickup Times beginning at 11:00 am and ending at 6:00 pm there are many duties that need your help.
Help: There is a lot to do! There are 4 ways to sign up to lend a hand:
- Online: Click on this online sign up at SignupGenius. By signing up online you are able to:
- receive reminders of the shifts you signed up for
- create a personal calendar item for your Android or iPhone too.
- Sign up form: Click on this Member SignUp Sheet 2021 and return it to the church office or drop it in the offering plate on Sunday.
- Poster: There is also a sign up poster in the Narthex.
Thank you for serving!!