Christ Lutheran Church Revised Reopening Plan
Christ Lutheran Church Reopening Plan Revised July 8, 2020
Public Health Madison and Dane County issued Emergency Order #8 effective for July 13, 2020, which prompted a revision to Christ Lutheran Church’s Reopening Plan.
The new order now states that every individual, age five (5) and older, in Dane County must wear a face covering that covers their nose and mouth when in any enclosed building where other people, except for members of the person’s own household or living unit, could be present.
Our church council’s executive committee and I read the Emergency Order, consulted with our insurance carrier and made the revisions to our reopening plan to comply with the order.
- In-House Worship – July 19, 2020
- Only One service at 9:00 a.m.
- A face covering is now required
- Seating will be limited to 50 participants
- Please RSVP now. Register yourself and each family member for an upcoming service in advance, via the church SignUp page https://signup.com/go/LCFZEBZ
Pastor Sue Beadle
Church Council Members:
Mike Paulson, President
Bob Henze, Vice President
Jen Lockman, Secretary
Cathey LaHaye, Treasurer