Christ Lutheran Church Membership Annual Meeting
Christ Lutheran Church Annual Meeting
February 7, 2021
Good News! After consulting with a representative from Public Health Madison & Dane County, CLC is allowed to hold an in-person meeting up to 40 members following these guidelines:
- Use of separate spaces
- Maximum of 10 people in those spaces
- Everyone wears a mask
- Everyone has the 6-foot social distancing option while in rooms
- Ensure that when people are entering and exiting, they are staggered so there is no mingling.
In addition, CLC will provide a virtual option for members to attend the annual meeting via Zoom.
For the annual meeting, a quorum of 25 is needed to hold the meeting. Please take a few minutes to sign up before February 1, 2021.
- Pick up a copy in the church office – Monday through Thursday, 9:00 am – 3:00 pm.
- Pick up a copy this Sunday, January 31, 2021 at the 9:00 am Worship Service.
- Request a copy to be delivered by contacting the church office staff.
- Request a PDF copy be emailed to you by contacting the church office staff (49 pages).
Because we need to limit the number of people in the building, we may not be able to accommodate walk-ins. Please sign up on-line or call the church office if you plan to attend the annual meeting.
How do I sign up? Select one of these options:
- Go to Sign Up Genius using this link to sign up. Sign Up for Annual Meeting
- Call the Church office at 846-4718 and ask for assistance to sign up.