It’s time to think about Lutefisk 2016!
Fall is in the air…a sure sign that it’s time for the annual Lutefisk and Meatball Dinner at Christ Lutheran Church! We expect 1,200 – 1,300 members, friends and neighbors to come to enjoy this wonderful meal, which includes the area’s best-tasting lutefisk, homemade meatballs, the best potato lefse around, as well as rutabagas, mashed potatoes and gravy, coleslaw, cranberries and delicious pies.
Date: Saturday, November 12, 2016
Time: Seatings begin at 11:00am, and continue every hour until 5:00pm
Cost: Adults $18, Kids (4-12) $9, Kids (0-3) Free
Reservations: can be made beginning Monday, September 12, 2016 through Friday, November 11, 2016 at NOON. There are 2 ways to make reservations:
Walk-ins and carry out meals are also welcome!
Payment: Those making reservations are encouraged to pay for their spots ahead of time. There are 3 ways to submit payment:
- Online: New this year! When making your reservations online, there is also an option to pay for your tickets right in the same spot. One-stop shopping convenience! Look for the sign up beginning September 12th.
- Mail: Checks & cash can be mailed to the church.
- Office: Checks & cash can be dropped off in the office or in the outside box.
Confirmation: Reservation confirmations are being handled via email. Reminders will be sent 4 days prior and should be brought to the dinner. Remember to include your email address at sign up.
Help: There is a lot to do! There are 4 ways to sign up to lend a hand:
- Online: Click on this online sign up at SignupGenius. By signing up online you are able to:
- receive reminders of the shifts you signed up for
- create a personal calendar item for your Android or iPhone too.
- Sign up form: Click on this helper sign up form and return it to the church office or drop it in the offering plate on Sunday.
- Poster: There is also a sign up poster in the Narthex.
- Call: Give the office a call at (608) 846-4718.
Please sign up, email your friends or share!