Lutefisk Helpers Needed
Fall is in the air…a sure sign that it’s time for the annual Lutefisk and Meatball Dinner at Christ Lutheran Church! We expect about 1,200 members, friends and neighbors to come to enjoy this wonderful meal, which includes the area’s best-tasting lutefisk, homemade meatballs, the best potato lefse around, as well as rutabagas, mashed potatoes and gravy, coleslaw, cranberries and delicious pies.
Date: Saturday, November 11, 2017
Time: Seatings begin at 11:00am, continue every hour until 5:00pm
Help: There is a lot to do! There are 4 ways to sign up to lend a hand:
- Online: Click on this online sign up at SignupGenius. By signing up online you are able to:
- receive reminders of the shifts you signed up for
- create a personal calendar item for your Android or iPhone too.
- Sign up form: Click on this helper sign up form and return it to the church office or drop it in the offering plate on Sunday.
- Poster: There is also a sign up poster in the Narthex.
- Call: Give the office a call at (608) 846-4718.
Thank you for serving!!